Tiger's Eye and Golden Tourmaline Convertible Pendant
A bezel-set Golden Tourmaline crowns this one of a kind convertible pendant, which features a detachable lavalier elegantly set in 18K Fairmined Gold.
There are two ways to wear this one of a kind pendant, which features a secure clasp that allows you to wear the bezel-set gemstone with or without the lavalier.
The Tourmaline is stunning worn on its own and sized perfectly for necklace layering. Add the Tiger’s Eye lavalier, with its archetypal iconography of cycles of time and creation concealed on the back of the setting, for a bold statement piece.
The fiery combination of Tiger’s Eye and Golden Tourmaline evokes power and action. Tiger’s Eye is said to increase mental clarity and strengthen discernment, and assist with moving out of dualistic thinking by enabling one to simultaneously hold contradictory ideas with nonjudgmental acceptance.
Golden Tourmaline is used to build self-worth and strength, and to understand true power as a state of radiant well-being. This gem, mined in Tanzania and sourced from Moyo Gems, is fully traceable from Mine to Market.
The Creatrix, the energy of wild sex magic that powerfully brings disparate forces together so something wholly new arises, inspires this pendant design.
Shipping + Returns
- 18K Fairmined Yellow Gold
- Tourmaline 1.33cts (Fully Traceable)
- Gemstone sourced from Moyo Gems is fully traceable from Mine to Market
- Tiger’s Eye Lavalier
- Bezel set gemstone pendant measures 0.90” length when worn alone and measures 2.12” length when worn with the detachable Lavalier
- 18K Fairmined Gold 18” 1.55mm Cable Chain included (Leave a note at checkout if you prefer a different chain length)