Are you shopping for an engagement ring or wedding band, but you don’t want something “off-the-shelf”? Do you dream about having something customized for you at an accessible price point? Do you have heirloom gemstones you want to incorporate into this milestone purchase? Our Commitment Collection might be just what you’re looking for.
Ethically sourced, thoughtfully designed, and expertly crafted - our Commitment Collection is created to be well-loved and worn for a lifetime.
Work with us to make one of our signature ring designs all your own with a tailored selection of gems, minerals and metals to reflect your individual style.
This collection includes some of our favorite design elements from two decades of creating custom rings. We’ve selected and streamlined our most requested styles, which best represent the Mercurius Jewelry aesthetic.
We use our expertise to guide you seamlessly through the purchase of heirloom-quality jewelry you’ll love to wear or give - made with ethically sourced materials you’ll feel great about.
Three variations of the Artemisia ring: (L to R) Pink Sapphire and Mother of Pearl in 14K Yellow Gold; Diamond and Montana Sapphire in 14K Rose Gold; and Aquamarine and Opal in 14K White Gold.
Wondering what happens when you select a design from the Commitment Collection? Here’s a step-by-step look at how your ring comes to life:
1. Select the Signature Style you love. Browse our gallery of designs, where you can learn about each style and see some examples of variations available.
2. Book a Complimentary Discovery Call to discuss your selection and learn about the production process. We’ll answer your questions and get to know each other a little better so you can decide if you want to move forward in working with us.
3. Work one-on-one with us using our Gemstone Concierge Service to select the perfect materials for your project. We will also guide you through selecting the ideal metal, setting type and any additional touches to personalize your ring. If you decide to move to this step we’ll collect a $250 non-refundable design deposit which will be applied to the final cost of your piece.
This deposit covers the work we do to finalize your design - such as sourcing a personalized selection of gemstones for you to select from, additional meetings, detailed sketches or CAD renderings of your customized piece, and any other aspects necessary to prepare for production.
4. Production on your made to order jewelry begins, and your unique ring is completed in 4-6 weeks.
Once you finalize your gemstone selection and other customizations, we’ll send you a Scope of Work, Contract, and Invoice. A 50% deposit is required to begin work on your piece and the balance is due at completion. We’ll keep you updated on the progress of your ring as it comes to life in our studio so that you’re part of the process every step of the way!
5. Your ring is delivered in a keepsake presentation box with care instructions and our guarantee. We guarantee our work, offer one complimentary resizing (on applicable designs) within a year of purchase, and include annual cleanings and “routine maintenance” with your purchase.