Jade and Zircon Convertible Pendant
A deep pink fancy cut Zircon tops this two in one piece, with a detachable lavalier elegantly set in 18K Fairmined Gold.
There are two ways to wear this one-of-a-kind pendant, which features a secure clasp that allows you to wear the bezel-set gemstone with or without the lavalier.
The bezel-set Zircon is lovely worn on its own and sized perfectly for necklace layering. Add the Jade lavalier, with its archetypal honeybee iconography concealed on the back of the setting, for a bold statement piece.
Revered through history and across cultures for its healing gifts, Jade is said to attract abundance and prosperity and is worn to increase harmony and radiate lovingkindness.
Zircon is the oldest known mineral on earth. High refraction and brilliant luster give this gem an enchanting depth. Zircon is said to balance the spiritual and the mundane, by opening one up to the flow of higher realm energies and assisting with grounding them in the physical realm. This gem, mined in Tanzania and sourced from Moyo Gems, is fully traceable from Mine to Market.
Mother Earth energy, the harmony of all life playing out in balanced interconnectedness, is the design inspiration for this convertible pendant.
Shipping + Returns
- 18K Fairmined Yellow Gold
- Zircon 2.62cts (Fully Traceable)
- Gemstone sourced from Moyo Gems is fully traceable from Mine to Market.
- Jade Lavalier
- Bezel set gemstone pendant measures 0.75” length when worn alone and measures 1.85” length when worn with the detachable Lavalier
- 18K Fairmined Gold 18” 1.55mm Cable Chain included (Include a note at checkout if you prefer a different chain length)